Welcome to Hyundai Seat Covers
The word 'Hyundai' means 'modernity' in Korean and the name fits well to the automobile from this company. The Hyundai Motor Company is today the world's fifth largest automaker, and the Hyundai group has become the largest conglomerate company in South Korea. Based at Seoul Hyundai operates the world's largest integrated automobile manufacturing facility. The company makes 1.6 million units every year.
Hyundai is known as an automaker that makes economical vehicles that also give a good mileage. But the automobiles are stylishly designed as well. In 2007 at the New York International Auto Show, Hyundai unveiled its groundbreaking V8 rear-drive luxury sedan called Concept Genesis to be slotted above the Azera in the Hyundai line-up. This concept will make its American debut in mid 2008.
- Take off headrest and push the back of the seat, forward.
- Slide seat cover over top of seat and pull down.
- Fit base of cover snugly over seat.
- Fasten elastic under seat with supplied "S" hooks.
- Tie the supplied cord in position to ensure that the seat cover is held in shape.
- Ensure that seat cover is fitting perfectly.
- With a sharp instrument (razor blade /exacto knife, etc....), cut holes for your headrest lengthwise with respect to your car . Because the seat cover stretches slightly, the holes need not be too big. That way, normal entering and exiting the car will not damage the seat cover.
- Re-insert the headrest into your seat.
- You're done.